Skip to main content

Attempting To Turn My Hobby To A Career

My hobby in simple terms is reselling, some of the reasoning that I believe I am able to turn this into a career is the demand. What I mean by demand is there is always going to be people needing shoes and clothing in their life and there is always people that want to get the limited versions of the product. Some of my biggest flips for a profit are: A tee shirt that retails for $60 I was able to flip it for about $300, another example for shoes is a shoe which I purchased for $150 I am able to flip for about $650. There are many more examples in which I could give but the point being if the demand is there why not join the supply and make some more money. I am always willing to answer questions about the hobby just go ahead and leave a comment and ill get back to you!

Comments

  1. Supply and demand, reminds of economic classes from college days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right a hobby can became a business. Just like my welding

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matthew turn you hobby into your business in order for it to become a business its has to be something that you enjoy. I know a lots of people that took their hobby and of successful business person. Your hobby will one day take you Shark Tank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother is a reseller and it is a lot of work! From what I can see with him to reward is definitely worth it. I hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a good hustle going turning hobbies into money. Hmm...... I'm taking some mental notes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have hobbies too but I don't think I could turn some of them into profit because I haven't played Alto or Clarinet in a while because I have been working so much and now going to school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Assume your a sneaker head? My brother does the same exact thing, dude has over 60 pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just recently learned about the stock value of Jordans! Had no idea there was so much money in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like the economics course I'm taking right now. I don't understand it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment