Skip to main content

First Day in IS101

While being worried if I had the correct materials for the class I was greeted by Mr. Wu with his friendly demeanor I felt instantly welcomed. As this is one of the first classes I am taking in my college career I have a feeling that I will do well and succeed in my journey for my degree. During the class we were able to make jokes with him and he would do so with us I 100% feel like this class will be successful and we will have a good time while doing it.

Comments

  1. Very glad to hear you felt welcomed and 100% will be successful :-) Welcome to IS101-3026 and college ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleasure to be in class with you Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matthew, I understand what you are saying because before I met with Professor Wu I was thinking about dropping this class, but now I know and feel that I can pass this class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Matthew! Congrats on pursuing the first college classes of your college career. It is great to hear that you feel instantly welcomed not only in this class in particular but also at CSN in general.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a pleasure to be in class with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this post, nice to get a perspective regarding the atmosphere of class being that I wasn't present.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt like I over-packed for class, but I do that with everything :D
    Welcome to College. You got this !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first day of class is always nerve wrecking! I'm glad that Professor Wu made it a bit more enjoyable by cracking a few jokes with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice having a teacher like Wu helping us out and giving his time to get through this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a comfortable atmosphere to work in and i like it. Glad to have you aboard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you succeed in achieving your degree!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Professor Wu is the best teacher to have for this kind of course!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment