Skip to main content

First Week of My Business Blog.

I think I found the direction I wish to take with this blog. That is to update with all shoe drops that I take place in and showing the profits and what I hope to do with those profits. So this week was the Sacai x Nike drop (picture of show below) from all of the built of hype of this drop I knew it would be a really good shoe to resell. It turned out a success with me getting 2 pairs of them! One from a local store here in Vegas and one from Nike. Retail was about $175 and resell is about $500+ which will continue to go up over more time due to supply going down.

Image result for nike sacai

Comments

  1. Business blog, alright :-) Cool shoes to boot! Very entrepreneur of you to use the IS101-3026 blog for your business ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good to use blog for getting your business out there. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the styles, are you selling these shoes if so let know I am interesting in buying a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm too cheap to afford these shoes, but Mannn are those colorful ones nice. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so nice! I saw someone wearing the black pair and they were just as nice in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The purple pair are nice. Giving me retro Barney vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried this before. I sucked at picking the shoes honestly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool. But too expensive for me, the most I would spend on my shoes is $70. I bet you'd do great selling them though. Good luck on your business.

    ReplyDelete
  9. See a nice pear a vans is what my wallet is capable of.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some nice shoes my favorite are the black ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My friend also flips shoes for more. It can be easy money!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment