Skip to main content

Selling Time!

So this week there were some pairs of Yeezys (Kanye's Shoes) which dropped but sadly I did not have the time to go for them due to me being out of town. So in the mean time I am currently looking for buyers for one of the two pairs which I purchased last week. So if anyone would like to purchase the grey pair from last week in a size a 11 let me know! Otherwise nothing intense really this week but hopefully these upcoming weeks can be success for me and launch the business further and further.

Comments

  1. I hope your business grows to be a success :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making a business work is good communication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Yes! I saw those. The Croc looking ones?? Those look like some comfy zapatos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother got 2 pairs. We're still waiting on them to ship though :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your business. Where can I buy a pair from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My feet are a bit too small for a size 11, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have my blessings on the business.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll give you a $10 and a stick of gum to pass me a pair of yeezys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you have any yeezys size 9.5 let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want yeezy's but I don't value them at the price.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment