Skip to main content

Late Nights and Early Mornings!

This weekend is going to be something! I am going to go Day N Vegas a new festival which this is its first year. The line up is something I have only dreamed of! While this is going to be a great time I have to wake up early on Saturday for a drop here in town. SO that means I have to wake up at about 4:30 AM to get to the location to make sure I have a spot in line and I am able to secure the item! This is not a horrible thing but then it will most likely take a good chunk of morning and leaving me just enough time to get to class! All the price to pay to have some fun and make some money!Day N Vegas 2019 poster

Comments

  1. Sounds like a busy and fun weekend :-) See you in class ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was checking this out and was thinking of going. Its a really good line up, but I filled up this whole month with events and this one didn't make the cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this festival has some really big names.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanted to go! When they said Trippie Redd was playing I definitely was disappointed that I didn't get tickets earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm jealous but happy for you I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard it was amazing! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I'm jealous but happy for you I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I worked right across the street from this festival.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment