Skip to main content

The End Result!

Alright so after this entire week of staying up late and waking up early I have my final tally's on all pairs in which I purchased! To start off the Off White Dunk did not end of dropping and rumor has it they have been pushed back to December. The first shoe that ended up dropping was the Nike Sacai Blazer I managed to get a hold of 2 pairs and one of each color. Size 11 both I had to sell quickly though to make sure I had enough money to purchase the Travis Scott Jordan's. In the end I bought each shoe for about $150 and sold them both for $280 each. So a profit of $260! Now for the bigger drop of the week the Travis Scott Jordan's I managed to get a pair! One pair of Size 11.5 and I forgot to mention they were dropping an entire set of shoes being Adult, Children's, Toddler, and Infant. I was also lucky enough to get a size 5C which is Infant shoes I. The profit margin is massive on both of them but I think this will be a pair that I put in the closet for a little to see where the price goes.

Comments

  1. Travis Scott has his own pair of Jordan's, but why??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the re-sale price will skyrocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to teach me how to do this one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe the Travis Scott's sold for $1000 same day as a resale shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's crazy how people go crazy about shoe, but it's a business. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it funny how much people will pay?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment