Skip to main content

The MOS Exam!

This is going to be different from my normal programming I am going to be saying some of my tips to prepare for the exam! So last Saturday I took the MOS Exam and passed I am sorry for this being a week late I just did not wanted to bombard you with posts. Somethings which I wish I did was being more prepared for the test to get a better score. Due to me moving quickly through the class I was under prepared this is no ones fault other than my own I was not fresh on Word which is something I 100% recommend is to stay on top of the Word projects and complete them all leading up to the exam. Another tip I can say is do not be scared of the test, since in my non professional opinion it is sorta easier than the regular projects, yes I know it sounds dumb. But, the actual exam is less than wording than the projects! That is all I can really come up with right now Good Luck to everyone taking it soon and Congrats to those who have past!

Comments

  1. Congrats on being not only the first student from IS101-3026 to pass the MOS Word 2019 certification exam, but the first IS101 student from the Fall 2019 semester! Great job Matt ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also advise to be to be aware of the time because the exam goes by fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well pooo.... I needed this last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conrgats on being the first to pass this new exam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. slow down dude, making me look bad!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment