Skip to main content

What A Month!

October is the month of shoes! There are 3 massive drops that are coming out within a short span and a ton of money to be made. With this post I will be telling you about those 3 drops and the potential to be made! So the 3 coming out are, Off White SB's X Nike, Sacai Blazers, and Travis Scott Jordan 6's. All of these you are able to double maybe even triple your money, the only downside is none of them have a confirmed date but a rumored date of the next 2 weeks. First is 3 different colors of the Off White X Nike Image result for off white sb dunksRelated image Image result for off white sb dunksIn my personal opinion I think all three colors will do well but the Blue and White due to the history behind the color. Next is the Sacai Blazers these are 2 of the colors which came out the other which which I got 2 pairs of.Image result for sacai blazersImage result for sacai blazers These blazers are some really funky shoes in my opinion but the black color way will do best due to how simple it is. Lastly most likely the biggest shoe of the month Travis Scott Jordan 6's Image result for travis scott jordan 6 These are a good looking shoe in my opinion and will do really well in the long run this is the same nature as of the Off White Jordan's slowly but surely rising over time. Sorry for the long post this week this will make up for any short post I have in the near future.

Comments

  1. Cool shoes. Love the long post with photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good information hope you do good on your sale, nice shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Matthew, I would like to buy a pair of shoe from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course what shoe would you like if it is one of the ones coming out I can try my best to get your size!

      Delete
  4. I like how fresh this blog is. Just about as fresh as them KICKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Travis Scott editions are really nice. Love army green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. slide me them travis scotts though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you get your hands on everything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment