Skip to main content

Early Morning at The Palms

This week on Friday I had to get to the Palms at 5 am to get in line for shoes. It was a very successful time I came at as there was only 8 people in front of me! The shoes that I got 4 pairs of were a Vans X Damien Hirst collaboration which was only released in New York and Las Vegas. I currently have a size 9, 10, 10, and 11.5. Image result for damien hirst vansResell is currently spiking right now and prices are right now.

Another shoe which I got a hold this weekend was the Jordan 1 Mid SE Fearless Edison Chen Clot Sz 10. Currently selling for $450 while I purchased them for $160.

 Jordan 1 Mid SE Fearless Edison Chen CLOT

Comments

  1. Alright, glad to hear resell is spiking right now :-) Make -- and save -- some money, Matt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a serious work grind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow people does go crazy for shoes good business keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Jordan 1 is one my favorite sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Jordan 1s, I got me a pair of some Jordan 12s the other day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment