Skip to main content

Wrapping It All Up

This has been one sorta all over the place semester. Not only because of this being my first semester in college but also my business has been booming and there is nothing to stop that! Overall I am glad to have the teachers I had and to meet all new people! If anyone wants any limited items being shoes, clothing, or collectible just send me a text and we can work a deal out! If you did not do as well as you wanted do not be discouraged! There is always next semester and the following!

Comments

  1. First semester at college and booming business of reselling collectible shoes and clothing, you started with a bang! Thank you for the encouragement for your classmates :-) Keep up the momentum Matthew for the rest of your academic journey and business ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for sharing your business with us keep it up!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your accomplishments. I never knew this was a business that is in demand like that, but I guess there is something for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill keep your info if I never need anything. It was my pleasure meeting you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment